117 Tips

Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Gujarat India
Tupperware Kitchen Appliances
Aug 03, 2017 11:29 AM 4606 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 03, 2017 11:29 AM)

This company Tupperware provides customer a perfectly made products such as Water bottles, sets of cases, bowls, Lunch boxes, small boxes for chutney specially etc. And I have been using all its products from long ago. Actually I am a Hostel student that needs many kinds of eating stuffs that are totally oiled and crispy products so if this products are kept in a normal typical plastic box there are very mich more chances of getting it spoiled so I keep them in air tight boxes by Tupperware and air tight Lunch boxes so they are safe until I open it. Every single thing which can be anything which usually gets spoiled in normal plastic boxes is perfectly preserved in this air tight boxes by Tupperware. And about water bottles water remains as it is and no harm from plastic of product is observed. And neither of its products leaks a drop of chutney or your achar or anything fluidy. So you can definitely go for it without keeping any doubts and hasitation.