117 Tips

Bareilly India
Tupperware nahi BekarWare
Mar 31, 2016 01:05 AM 12622 Views

Tupperware Classic Lunch Box:

I purchased this lunch box from Ebay.in at Rs. 441.I usually eat light during my lunch so I thought of giving it a try.When the packet arrived I was a bit confused whether it's an original tupperware product or not.As the outer bag was not up to the mark.It seemed as if it's a cheap duplicate cover.

However I thought it might be an old stock and that's why it looks so dirty.Then I opened it and found two blue coloured containers.The smaller one for holding liquid and bigger one for rice or chapati.I have attached some photos in which you can clearly see that the small container is leaking liquid if the top cover is held at a particular angle.

I complained this to ebay and it has been more than a month that I have not received the refund.

The bigger container is nice and can hold large quantities but I am disappointed with the smaller one's size and quality.They are costly and in market you can find better tiffin at cheap price.