21 Tips

Bikaner India
Personality ...iphone 7 plus
Dec 03, 2016 01:13 PM 1929 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 03, 2016 01:13 PM)

I am thought that my dream is buying an iphone as we know that I phone is royality phone but I just impreesd by lonching apple I phone 7plus mobile phone because of 3gb ram is also present in this phone and we shure that I phone camera quality is very faboulus 12mp rear camera and 7mp front selfi camera with auto focus really tjis phone is ossoum mobile set but its price is also royality and this mobile proceessor is quad core processor with 4g network connectivity as we make sure that storage is also important in every mobile for store our important data in this mobile it has 32 gb inbult memory amd in this ios v10 version of I phone is supported and seriously I am fan of tjis mobike because of its body and size because in this mobile 5.5 inch screen and 1080 x 1920 px of camera quality so friend I am biggest fan of this phone because of colour hd screen and its body colur in grey so my advise is if buy a phone and you need held about the mobile phone then I will help to bought this mobile because men presonality is bigger then thing then you will need a presonlity phone then you will bought this apple I phone 7 plus mobile handset on my advise so be happy on this mobile because in this very well defined and faboulus feature are present.