57 Tips

Patna India
TIPS ON HAIR SMOOTHING
Aug 05, 2017 08:33 PM 2845 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 05, 2017 08:33 PM)

Hello friends, today I would like to share my personal best and honest tips based on my best knowledge and my personal true experiences. we girls try many products of markets and home made remedies unknowingly and in defficient of knowledge to smooth our hair and make it silky but what happens is hair fall by use of so much methods to smoothen it.Here I am mentioning some of the methods and best tips to smooth your hair with damage protection: -

1.USE THE WHITISH GELLY PART OF UNBOILED EGG.JUST GENTLE MASSAGE IT THROUGH OUT YOUR HAIR.

2.APPLY CONDITIONER AFTER A GENERAL SHAMPOO WASH OF YOUR HAIR OVER YOUR HAIR. ( Garnier conditioner is best because it also strengther the root of your hair and make it strong thus not leading to hairfall)

3.APPLY MEHANDI OVER YOUR HAIR IN A GAP OF 7 DAYS.( Do not shampoo your hair during mehandi hair wash, you can shampoo a day after)

4.YOU CAN ALSO APPLY LEMON JUICE WITH THE HELP OF A COTTON THROUGH OUT YOUR ENTIRE HAIR STRIPS.

5.DERMATOLOGISTS HAVE RRSEARCHED THAT THE USE OF CURD OVER OUR HAIRS IS A VERY GOOD WAY OF HAIR SMOOTHENING.

NOTE: -DO NOT COMB YOUR HAIR IN WET CONDITION

I HOPE MY ABOVE TIPS HAVE HELPED YOU IN ACQUIRING YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SMOOTHENING YOUR HAIR.