57 Tips

Smoothning --the charge for your hair !!
Nov 02, 2017 03:10 PM 9075 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 02, 2017 03:10 PM)

Recently I have made my hair smoothened .i want to share some of personal experience which I find very useful in keeping ny hair straight, smooth and freez free.

1.as recommended by hair Stylist, don't let ur hair wet for 2/3 days right after the smoothning treatment.why because.? The chemicals which were used in the process should rest and completely enter inside our hair fiber.

2.secondly, we should not tie our hair with any clip or hair band not even we should put it behind our ears.

1. Rather using a narrow toothed hair comb.we should go for a wide toothed brush for hair Comb

4.i apply serrum regularly which Keep my hair straight almost all times.

5.you can use hair masque. presently I m using liss unlimited hair masque which is very useful for hairs which are basically freezy.u can get it in any shop.

6.besides, u need to take care of ur diet.as hair needs proteins to grow.the best proteined foods like cashew , almonds u can have which helps to form the necessary keratin in hair and give a healthy, strong hair.

7.heating elements like hait straight ner, hair blower u should avoid or else the quality of ur hair after smoothning treatment will become Very worse.

So this is my tips.if u really like it.please like and I m hoping that it will help a lot to all of you !