57 Tips

Dhalbhumgarh India
Tips on hair smooth
Nov 28, 2017 11:48 PM 5669 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 28, 2017 11:48 PM)

Hello friends.

Today I would like to share my personal best and honest tips based on my best knowledge and my personal true experience .we girls try many product of market and homemade remedial unknowingly and in deffcient of knowledge to smooth our hair and make it silky but what happen is hair fall by use of so much method of smoothen it .here I am mentioning some of the method and best tips to smooth your hair with damage .

PROTECTION-

1) apply conditioner after a general shampoo

Wash of your hair over your hair garnier conditioner is best because it also

Strengther the root of your hair and make it strong thus not leading to hair fall .

2) apply mehandi over your hair in a gape of seven days ( don't sampoo your hair diring mehandi hair wash)

3) you can also apply lemon juice with the help of a cotton through out your entire hair strips

4) dermatologists have researched that the use of curd over our hair is a very good way of hair smoothening .

Note : - Do not cumb your in wet condition

I hope my above tips have helped you in acquiring your knowledge of smoothening your hair .

Thanks you .