28 Tips

Ranchi India
Distance learning is not fruitful
Jul 29, 2018 12:27 PM 1267 Views
(Updated Jul 29, 2018 12:22 PM)

I am writing my personal distance learning tips to help others which may give some lesson to someone.

As I was doing my regular job just like my others friends in marketing for the last 10 years. Some of my friends told me that, you are already doing your marketing job, it will be more beneficial for you if you take a degree of MBA in marketing from distance learning, it will give some extra mileage in your job search.

So I have taken admission in an institute for taking the education of MBA in marketing from a distance learning university. The name of the university was Punjab technical university.

Apart from my job, I have started my studies in MBA. As per the guidelines, I have passed all the semesters to clear the exams. After doing my hard work I got good marks in the exams and finally got my degree for the same.  I was very happy and applied for so many jobs, but unfortunately, I did not find any good job.

Many of my friends told me that there is no value of this degree from a distant learning.

So, friends, I will not advise you for this distance learning course from some university and guide you to do a regular course because it does not give an additional advantage.

Please like, comment and share.

Thanks!