13 Tips

Bangalore, Karnataka India
A super convenient car smartphone mount !!
Jan 22, 2015 03:11 PM 9627 Views

Bought this new car smartphone mount called AutoMount. Thought I will just give a shout-out because no car mount has been this convenient for me!

youtube.com/watch?v=IvAOMllY2zU

The video has been running around in my facebook feed for a while.

It came with a real neat packaging and a surprisingly detailed instruction manual. The suction power is robust, it has some sort of a sticky gel under it that makes it feel very sturdy. Mounting and releasing takes no time at all as it uses magnets. I had to stick a very thin metal plate under my phone case to use this mount but overall I don't have to clip, clamp or do other things to mount my phone anymore. Pretty handy actually. They sell the product in their website: automount.in

Highlights about the product -

1) Very fast mounting and dismounting, no need of clipping or clamping your phone like in usual car phone holders.

2) Very very compact - Basically I can only see my phone in the windshield. AutoMount hides behind the phone!

3) Strong adhesion - AutoMount has a suction cup mount with an adhesive layer on the bottom. This ensures that the suction cup will stick REALLY well. It sticks on your windshield and on your dashboard without any problem.

4) Full access to voice rocker and ports - Unlike other phone holders AutoMount doesn't clip to the side of your phone. Hence, your voice rocker, power switch and other ports are fully accessible.

5) Strong Magnets - It has a very strong magnet that will ensure that your phone will not fall of even in the roughest pot hole. Tested this product offroad for several days.

AND if someone has a doubt, magnets are completely safe to be used along with smartphones. Magnets will not affect the internal electronics or memory of any smartphone.

Overall, recommended product. You guys should buy it:)