13 Tips

Cheap and Best Car adapter / charger!
Jan 21, 2014 05:07 PM 12478 Views

This is one product which has made my day. After a series of pathetic online shopping experiences, I was about to lose hope on online shopping and this came as a mirage of felicity!

I was on the look out for a decent quality car adapter / charger which can replace my all-in-one charger. The all in one charger though still worked, had the outer cover of wiring cut, exposing the wires within and at times loathed while put to charge my mobile.

Thus I started my search for a reliable, compact and useful adapter for my Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro(mk16i). I started my search this time in the real world, visiting Mobile phone shops in malls of Bengaluru & SP road and found few good brands and Maxx being one of them. However, the lowest price being 195 INR and since it did not come along with the USB to micro usb cable attachment(which costed another 200 INR) I hesitated.

After all the cycling around Bengaluru south, I decided to check my luck in the virtual flea markets.and thus ended up in Shopclues.com

Here I found the same product at 99 INR(including shipping) and that was a huge margin. I thought of trying my luck and combined the WHITE 1 meter long Micro USB charging data sync cable for Mobiles and Tablets for another 98 INR to the cart.

Placed the order and on the 4th day received the items through separate shipping.

The best part is, there is no loose connectivity or overheating issues with these units. The Charger / adapter unit fits well into the cigarette lighter pod and so is the cable which fits it USB end pretty decently into the adapter and the other end into my phone. The charging is also pretty seamless without variations.

After a series of bad shopping experience, this was one good deal which I had on the web.