13 Tips

Genuine Car Accessories”, Tnagar, Chennai,
Jul 31, 2015 05:32 PM 8282 Views

Genuine Car Accessories”, Tnagar, Chennai, owners and mechanics arrogant in nature and their hospitality is worst by all means.

I decided to put seat cover for my new Tata Zest(2015 model)  in “Genuine Car Accessories”, Tnagar, Chennai.  Before going to shop I asked few details over phone about the options they have.  They said you come to shop and have a feel of seat covers and decide.  When I went to shop it is completely different atmosphere and they had only two options and asked to choose from it.  Since I travelled close to 10 km in heavy traffic of Chennai and decide to choose from existing two options.

While fixing the drive seat to chassis mechanic did not fully tighten one bolt and the seat looked odd.  Mechanic left seat belt wire harness hanging on floor. Mechanic made several hair line scratches on outside body.  When I asked why you do it this way the mechanic and owner were arrogant in their reply.  Their hospitality is also worst by all means.

The sun reflection film coating also not fixed properly and on rear door it started to peel off.    I asked for car body cover with water proof and they had given one and which I did not check at shop itself(thinking that it will be water proof).  After reaching home when I took cover,  was surprised that cover was not water proof.

Thanks