13 Tips

Mysore India
GB Universal Water Bottle Holder
May 25, 2015 02:29 PM 8481 Views

Item: GB Universal Auto Car Accessories Vehicle Door Mount Water Bottle Drink Cup Coffee Mug Holder Stand(Sold byGioia Bazaar)  at Amazon.

Recently I purchased this item. I found it very useful, as it can be mounted on the door  glass. But, I found more useful to mount it on the quarter glass  in my Nanno.  In  used it mounted on the rear  glass also.

Construction is quite good and the plastic is of good  quality.  Particularly is holder part(the arm) is strong and can be articulated as you need.

The cup- holding part or the receptacle is around  85mm in diameter(inner), and can hold a  500 ml(may be 1 Ltr - I have not tried) water bottle or a flask with ease. There is a slot- a cleft- also  so that you can keep a  tea cup or a bear jug(of course I  do not used the latter  one - you have to check that), the handle of the jug accommodated  in this cleft.

While fastening it, the holder part should be placed on a good support, may be the dash board or  the like.

The vacuum cup has a broader base and is reliable - will  not give way when you are on the move. In any case it is  better to smear the  cup with little water and then fasten it for better  grip.

I bought it for Rs:250, including shipping. It is for sale by other sellers for around  Rs.700(!?).

I have ordered  for  another unit considering all these.