13 Tips

Say NO to Rediff shopping
May 18, 2015 10:39 AM 8946 Views

I had ordered car washing kit and body cover for my car from Rediff shopping. I had received the washing kit which was manufactured in 2012 and the body cover did not fit my car. I was asked to share snapshots. It was accepted by the team that the car washing kit received was of under quality.

For the body cover, I had clearly stated that I cannot provide snapshot as it will damage my antenna on the car, as there were no pockets for antenna or rear view mirror, which it already did on the trial of the received body cover. Now that I have returned both products, it has been 10 days and there is no update. When I called the customer care, I am being told I should not have returned the body cover as I did not provide snapshots. Why do I need to give a proof when I clearly state when I am not happy/satisfied with the product. It has been such a horrible experience for me shopping with Rediff by making numerous calls and mails and they do not even care to respond.

I will keep updating their responses here.