Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Best Services from Times Global Mobile Insurance
Jan 17, 2019 01:02 PM 1035 Views (via Android App)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I dont post reviews and feedbacks, but Times Global Assurance is best online mobile insurance that I experienced. I was quite spektical when I was taking insurance of my iPhone XS MAX which I brought from USA. As my friend advised me to take insurance.I called several companies and asked about plans and details and I found Times global insurance was offering little better plans and also they were accepting mobiles from USA as well. Still I was hasitant as it was my first experience with this company. But on last friday my phone slipped from my hand and broke. I immediately emailed times global and within few hours I got a call and asked few details.Till then I was quite spektical and presumed that they will decline my claim by giving any stupid reason. But boom.I got approval and next morning a gay came at my home to pick my iPhone. Guys today morning I got a new replaced iPhone XS MAX with one 9 months free replacement warranty.I m like more then happy and compelled to write my experience. Basically , it is always advisable to insure your handset as it is very expensive when it breaks.

Resrearch well before you make payment and ask all terms and conditions.

Times Global Insurance