RollUpTheBrimAndWin
Mar 31, 2004 04:11 AM 9055 Views
(Updated Mar 31, 2004 04:13 AM)

Tim Hortons is our favourite place to go out for lunch, have a cup of coffee, or to pick up some cookies, muffins or donuts to take home.

The first thing you see on the door is the no smoking signs. When you go inside you will have to stand in line.

You'll notice that they clean the tables, as soon as a customer leaves.

You can eat in or take home your food. The donuts, muffins and cookies can be bought by the dozen, have dozen or just one.

The Drinks:

The serve all types of soda pop, juice, hot chocolate, and hot and cold coffee. I like the iced Cappuccinos are wonderful, on a hot day.

If you have taste Starbuck’s coffee, it doesn't compare to Tim Hortons.

The Donuts:

If you have tasted a Krispy Kreme donut, their donuts don't compare with the ones we buy here.

My husband the ones filled with fruit or cream, and I like the ones that are not filled, (chocolate, cinnamon, a french twist... etc.)

The Cookies:

There cookies are served as soon as they come out of the oven. I love the holes, (the centre of the donut that has been cut out), and the white chocolate and macadamia one the best. My husband likes the dark chocolate with chocolate chips.

The Muffins:

These are made fresh, and I like the orange and cranberry one, and my husband likes the bran with raison or the strawberry.

The Sandwiches:

You choose the type of bread you want. I like a tuna salad on a baguette and my husband likes the vegetable one that is served on a bagel.

The Soups:

There are two different soups made fresh each day. They also serve chile. The large soups and chile are served in a large bun, that has been hollowed out. The small order is in a bowl.

The Real Meal Deal:

You can have a soup, sandwich, donut and your choice of beverage for a cheaper price than you could buy them separately.

The Mugs:

Tim Hortons Mugs, are sold in a small, medium or large size. You use them when you are taking out your coffee, to keep the coffee warm.

Roll Down The Rim To Win Contest:

Once a year, everyone who buys a cup of coffee, (even if it is served in a cup or your mug), get a cardboard cup. You roll back the rim to see if you have won anything. You might win a cup of coffee or a truck.

I Hope:

If you are ever visiting Canada, I hope you will drop in to Tim Hortons.

Even if the contest isn't on you'll always be a winner at Tim Hortons

Thanks for reading my review.