toronto Canada
Not sure what people seeing in Tim Hortons
Jan 30, 2011 02:59 AM 6951 Views

I am an avid Canadian coffee drinker but I avoid Tim Hortons at all costs. Their coffee always has a horrid bitter taste to it. I have heard from dietitians that Tim Hortons adds MSG to their coffee, but not sure if that is accurate - cannot prove it. Maybe that is why the taste seems so off. Regardless, the coffee has to be the worst available, but I believe people flock to TH because it is a low cost product.

If you want a good low cost coffee, then try McDonalds. It has much better coffee at a comparable price. Me, I am willing to trade off low cost for a better product. Second Cup is not much more expensive, but the product also rates in a 10 times better. Worth the extra 50 cents to me. I have to give Tim Hortons staff credit though - their service is always top notch. (even though recently I ordered a Steep Tea at the drive through and I was give black coffee!)

Tim Hortons