Thomas cook Excl Europe tour with Sachin Deshputre
Jul 17, 2018 02:47 AM 1355 Views

I am pleased to share my experience here about the experience with the Thomas Cook regarding the package we recently finished “Exclusive Europe” with our tour manager Mr. Sachin Deshputre. It was really a wonderful experience for being part of the tourist team, we enjoyed each and every moment of the tour. I think it was really a worth selecting this package and it makes justice with the given itinerary. In spite we covered 100% of the itinerary our tour manager managed to cover some additional spots in Italy. As expected we visited and we experienced many of the sights seeing, monuments, and beautiful locations with detailed information from the tour manager which made it more interesting. It was really a very comfortable journey with the luxurious bus and the ferry. Our tour manager managed to give us comfort breaks when the travel is long. The food provided to us was really amazing, never expected such a tasty Indian food in Europe. The package was very balanced which gives us an experience of starting from flight, ferry, luxurious bus, cruise, shuttles, trains etc. etc. etc. It covered in total 8 major countries which most of the peoples expect to visit in europe. Thomas Cook never misses any of the important or major destinations in these countries which includes beautiful sightseeing, monuments, historical places, ancient structures, museums, top of Europe etc. etc. The client need not to be worried about any ticket booking for any shows or travels in Europe because everything was being taken care by thomas cook except Jangfrau and lido show which were optional. Thomas Cook took us to the top level of Eiffel tower. Ultimately it was a very nice experience.

We selected this company(Thomas Cook) based on a good feedback from one of my friend. Myself went with my family and once we experienced it, we can say it’s really amazing from every prospects and highly recommended for those who are really wants feel Europe and looking for good hospitality.

The feedback is really incomplete if I don't mention our loving tour manager. I am eager to give a nice feedback about our tour manager- Mr. Sachin Deshputre, a highly matured, well-mannered and disciplined gentleman. He is not only punctual but always ahead of time! He really has an excellent managerial skill and a great knowledge about history and able to make all the doubts clear raised by audience(if any). His follow up is superb! Although having a more number of kids in our group he managed to handle the team very well and the team is always ahead of time and never misses any of the part of the tour. I and my wife travelled with our two and half year old daughter who used to be a fussy eater. But since the day we requested him to arrange “plain daal” for her, from the very next day we got that on our lunch and dinner table. I believe he gave his level best to satisfy his team members and I think he has succeeded in that. He made us proud to address us all as a Thomas cook family members. With his proper guidance and Excellency in planning, we never wait in long queue to enter any location and we are always ahead of time, this is highly appreciated. He was very optimistic and totally involved with the team and with the coach captain as well to make sure everything goes well. He has very good sense of humor which worked as a catalyst to enhance the enjoyment throughout the tour. His communications skill and sound clarity was outstanding. He was physically present in each and every step of the tour irrespective of it’s minus 10 degree celsius or it’s a 42 degree celsius to take care of his clients. He used to make sure everyone is enjoying the tour and is safe. It was due to his excellence in planning we never face any issue throughout the tour. He used to make sure everyone is enjoying the food and sometimes serving by self. We can easily feel his excellence in this field and he did his job superbly. He is outstanding!

He is 10 out of 10.