Jalandhar India
Really bad experienc
Aug 11, 2017 01:41 PM 3431 Views

Hello

Today I am writing about thomascook. This is a company which deals with foreign exchange and holiday travel across the world. I was visiting USA and for that I need US dollars so I went to their office in new Delhi and they issued me a multi currency card it is like an ATM card but you can only use it once you are outside India and the amount will be deducted based on the current rate of foreign exchange. Till here every thing went smoothly but the problem started when I came back from USA and asked for a return of foreign exchange. I went on to their website and registered myself for foreign exchange for which they took 4% of the total amount which I need to exchange. Quite frankly I didn't like it. Then I went to their office and here comes the real issue the staff over in the Jalandhar office told me that they haven't received any confirmation about my request of foreign exchange. Then I have to trail back to the lady with whom I spoke on the phone while booking online. It took me 30 mins to get to her. Here comes another problem she told me that my transaction is not registered on their system. I asked to please check it. Then they told me that my passport number is present in the system but not the amount. It was frustrating. I asked them to give me my money as I am submitting the equivalent US$ but they kept on saying that we can't do that until the transaction is not valid in our system. They kept giving this reply for next 4 hours while I was seating in their office doing nothing. Totally lost my day. I was so harassed at that moment that I decided to take this to the higher level. What more frustrating was even the higher level people were not aware of the problem I am having and they are not willing to solve it. FInally, when the office starts closing then after repeatedly asking to give my money they did it manually. I don't understand they could have done the same thing 5 hours earlier also.

WORST EXPERIENCE.