Asian Extravaganza March 2017
Apr 18, 2017 04:15 PM 3141 Views

I had booked 11 days package Asian Extravaganza departure 18th march 2017 .I & my wife have lot of fond memories of this trip, we were warmly welcomed by our tour manager Ms Zenia Dsouza at the airport .This trip was a group tour covering 3 countries Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore .

The hotels we stayed in were all good and the food was also very yummy, above all we were able to cover all sightseeing places well in our itinerary on time, specially a big thanks to our tour manager Ms Zenia Dsouza who knew time management so very well and very approachable. Good managerial Skills.

I appreciate when someone adheres to time as it make the trip well organized and also is comforting and enjoyable journey being a group of 40 people I would say there has not been a single day in those eleven days were I could find any reason of being unhappy or not getting value for money service

We will be traveling every year India or abroad but we will go only through Thomas cook(keeping in mind I get good Discounts) as I can Assure after having such a great memory choosing any other tour operator would only be a compromise .

Ms Zenia Thank you for making our trip a great success I have told all my office colleagues to travel through Thomas cook for this trip

I Hope Thomas cooks Continues Sending me good deals so that I can plan my trip in advance

Valencia & Andrew