Readability:

Story:

I request not to miss this one.
Oct 03, 2016 07:55 AM 1922 Views

Readability:

Story:

One Sunday I was literally getting bored which made me pick this book. I normally take a week to complete that book, but this one I completed within 2 day. I was surprised, but this book has everything which can keep you glued till the last page. Amazing story and brilliantly presented in my opinion.

This story has everything, suspense, drama. romance etc which can keep the readers hooked till the end. It describes the true meaning of'true love'. It seems this book was written from bottom of heart. A book which left me speechless. Heart touching story and amazing description is like cherry on cake. This story is about Dr. Radhika sharma who is an arrogant feminist from outside but completely soft from inside. Fate played a twisted game on two lovers, and it's about first love coming back in her life most bizarre way.

If I look this book from narration point of view, it's totally flawless in my opinion. There are few grammatical errors in my opinion, but they are easily avoidable. Story will keep you so much busy, you might not even notice them.

This book is one unique gem. I have never read something similar to this one.

Other books by this author which is worth reading is'Marry me, stranger'

Write a Review on Thing Beyond Forever, A - Novoneel Chakraborty