Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

THENMALA(WONDER OF KERALA)??????
Jun 01, 2017 03:46 AM 5685 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello friends. I want to share my experience withu all. I went to thenmala with my family. It was an awesome trip. I enjoyed it very well really wonderful place. God creation is great.really thankful to god. There are so many places to see forest, dam, waterfall and monkeys are the main attraction on thenmala is thenmala eco tourism and it is the 1st ecotourism project in india.

Various adventure activities are there.It has 4zones adventure, leisure, activity and nature zone. This tour starts at the thenmala ecotourism office. here u have to takeseperate tickets for different parks, boat ride, dam, children'spark(beside the office), adventure park. front the office u have to proceed south. at the junction, left road goes to adventure park. ride side road goes to boat ride, dam view, sulpture park, trivendrum.for boat ride, minimum 10 persons must be there. the boat ride is twice a day.

adventure park is really good. two rope slide r there.tree top walk, cycling on the hilly side, gun shooting, jungle walk on wooden track.

u can stay at night on the tree houses. but I am not sure about security. and also there were no decent restaurants in the the eco tourism zone. some work was going on at the office room during our visit. may be they built a restaurant.

Important thing is plan to go in between august to February there will be no rains and it will be cool climate. Hope u will enjoy the place.

Thank you!