Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

From Thenmala to theni
Dec 14, 2017 03:56 PM 2707 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 14, 2017 03:52 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

An adventurous road journey on Enfield Bullets to Kambam&Theni. These are the Oxygen cylinder of southern India. still preserving its unpolluted beauty in the midst of ravages wrought by rapacious man!.

Travel to jungle is thrill about me so I haven't

any huff how much I do. When I think about a trip my friends said about Thenmala. Then we didn't west time, we set our backpack then departure to Thenmala by bike(via Thiruvanathapuram)it was the first long ride about me in my life.

I would like to describe my travel experience to you.

1.THENMALA

Eco tourism promotion under in Westernghut is main attraction in Thenmala. Children's park, boating, Butterfly safari, musical foundation is another attraction in Thenmala.

How to reach: it is 72 Km far from Thiruvanathapuram and 66 Km far from Kollam. Kollam railway station is nearest railway station.

Stay:

Thenmala Ecotourism promotion society offers various type accommodation(0475 2344800-Email: info@thenmalaecotourism.com).

2.THEKASI

It is country of temples. Kasi vishvanatha temple is main in this. Sundharapandyapuram is another attraction in here. this is village wit how of flowers and vegetable, September is best time to visit sundharapandyapuram. we spend half day in here.

How to reach: Thenmala-Chenkota-Thenkadhi is better way to reach in Thenkashi.

Stay: Hotel Kings Palace, Railway Road, Thenkasi(+91 4633280635).

3.THENI.

Graph estate is main attraction of Theni. it is better place for enjoy village beauty and weekend market.

Stay:

ABM Grande(04546 265 164)•Hotel Western Gatz(04546 251 475).

Thenmala