I love playing with theLotter
Oct 19, 2017 04:08 PM 4790 Views

Hi,

My name is Eddie and I'm playing for theLotter for some time now(Registered since July this year), initially just to play my local lottery, but then I played the foreign lotteries as well. I saw the unfair review below, which was clearly was written by their competitor so I decided to write back, without any encouragement from theLotter staff, but just to recommend on this service.

Thelotter site is user-friendly and comprehensive, their customer support is super nice and when I had issue with my personal details, they fixed it quickly. All the tickets that I bought were uploaded to the site on time. Regarding the wins, I received every win till now(though I didn't have big ones) and they had few millionaires that were published on national and international media in the last few years. If NY times and CNN are writing about you good review, so you're honest.

Please don't pay attention to the bad review that were written below, they are completely fake. Honest to god, thelotter is by far one of the best partners I ever met in my life and I recommend on them to all of my friends

Thelotter.com