The Detailing Mafia saved the Day!
Jan 27, 2021 11:09 AM 165 Views

I own a Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R, which I love more than anything. I rarely take it out, only on special occasions or holidays. As my wife and I were working through new year’s, I decided to take my car and wife out for a long drive at night. Little did we know, it started pouring down rain, halfway down our drive. By the time, we got home, my precious car was covered with hard water marks, mud and grime. That really spoiled my mood.

The next day, I searched for a high-end car wash service that could handle my car with care and provide a solution as well. One of my friends had tagged The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash in his recent post. He had gotten ceramic coating and detailed cleaning done on his BMW. I enquired from him and he gave me a good feedback of the same.

I checked out their website and social media pages and learnt that The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash was the sister company of Manmachine Group who have been in the cleaning business since 1987.

I drove in my car to their Shivalik outlet and they suggested that I get the 3pH wash first to get rid of the water marks and mud. My car wash washed 3 times with various products to remove all the impurities and get it fresh again.

Then, as I spoke to the Owner of the company, who had come in on my request, he suggested I get a paint protection film by Ultrashieldx. It is a lamination top coat for the car that protects the body from scratches, self-heals and also has hydrophobic features, which means, that the next time it rains, the water will just slid off the car and not leave behind any type of strike marks.

I wanted something for my windshield and windows as well, as after seeing my beautiful car getting dirty, really got me on my toes.

So, The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash suggested that I get the Windshield and Glass Film by Ultrashieldx. These have the same features as the PPF over the body. The windshield, glass windows and the body of my car, all are now protected. They also have a certain high gloss finish to them as well. So, to end it, The Detailing Mafia saved the day!

Thedetailingmafia.com