The Detailing Mafia - for those who love Car
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Oct 23, 2019 02:32 PM 5224 Views

I am happy with the detailing task performed by the management of the Detailing Mafia. They not just take care of car needs but even ours. Highly recommended. If you are searching for a spa for your car, rely on “The detailing Mafia.” They serve better with extra attention. Good and cooperative professionals. Love the service! Completely satisfied with the service provided. Happy customer and recommended it to many of my contact.

Go work dude! More than content with the service given to the car and will surely take my other car to the outlet. Good luck detailers! I recently got my car serviced by The Detailing Mafia. I must say they are best and use quality products. Team full of enthusiastic professionals. Absolutely loved it!

Great employees, place, quality products and service. I must say others should must give it a try if you really prefer best for your car as this place is worth investing on.

The Detailing Mafia - Love you