The Detailing Mafia is a car deta outlet
Jan 12, 2021 03:15 PM 199 Views (via Mobile)

Just recently, I visited The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash in Noida, DLF Mall of India. I took my Mini Cooper for a wash and get a coating for protection. I had heard from a friend that Manmachine Group had opened their car detailing and wash outlets under the name of Exppress Car Wash and The Detailing Mafia.

The treatment I received was nothing short of elite-ness. It was like visiting a 5-star hotel. The waiting area has comfortable lounge sofas and a LED Tv to sit around.

Apart from the appearance, their service is also Commendable. After having a thorough look at my car, they suggested I get the Paint protection film by Ultrashieldx. They explained to me that it is also called PPF and has self-healing properties and can protect my car’s body line from scratches and discoloration. They customized the entire package accordingly. I opted for the PPF and Ceramic coating by Opti-coat for Rs.1, 40, 000.

After 3 days, I came to The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash to collect my car and was Ecstatic to see my car. It looked so good!

My car is now protected and has a High-gloss finish. The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash people explained in depth the after-care of the treatment and how to maintain my car.

I also met the owner of the company and he is a very humble person. He himself, has complete knowledge of all the products and services. In fact, he was helping out the workers with some application on a car.

They offered me free cappuccino while I waited in the waiting area. They also educated me about the different services they offered, like the different packages with interesting names like Godfather Mafia, Al Capone Mafia, Iceman Mafia and so on. And how, these packages can be opted for on my next visit.

I was also glad to learn that they detailed and cleaned the interiors of the car as well. My leather seats were also cleaned and conditioned with eco-friendly products. I was really relieved to learn this.

Furthermore, The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash staff also educated me about some important things, which I was ignoring all this time. Like the underside or as they called it, the underbody of the car, also needs regular cleaning and coating. The engine also needs to be steam cleaned for a smoother drive.

I am completely contented and happy with the services by The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash. I recommend that all car lovers must visit them.

Thedetailingmafia.com