My visit to a Car detailing Studio.
Jan 16, 2021 03:54 PM 221 Views (via Mobile)

I just spend my hard-earned money to purchase a White Honda City as the year 2020 ended. The year had not been kind to us, so I thought to cheer myself and buy something I was longing for years. As soon as I bought the car home, the stress of keeping it scratch-proof just creeped in. Then, one of my friends suggested to try out The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash. They handle the car detailing part with much professionalism.

I called their IVR number and got an appointment at The Detailing Mafia, Shivalik outlet. They spend good time with me, briefing me about their products and what all options were best suited for my car. After meeting the owner and hearing his thoughts on the services offered for my car, I was assured and gave a green light to go ahead.

They steam cleaned the engine, the interiors and then foam washed my entire car. Then they applied the ceramic coating on the car. They said the best combo by Labocosmetica known as ‘Blindo + HPC’ will protect my car for 5 years or 75, 000 kms. With protection from scratches and discoloration whilst providing a Mirror Gloss and Deep Gloss Finish to the exterior part of my car.

The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash has many branches all over the country. And they offer various car care services and products for almost all car related problems.

They are a venture of the Manmachine Group who have been into the Cleaning industry since 1987. The Detailing Mafia by Exppress Car Wash outlets are so beautifully and cleverly designed which attract the right customers. They had a waiting area, where the customers can enjoy a good cup of tea and learn more about the various services they offer.

My car came out looking so radiant. My stress level automatically reduced to a zero as I saw the change for myself.

The Detailing Mafia was very clear about their fees and no hidden costs also assured me of their professionalism. The maintenance of my car will now be easy and I think I will find more reasons to visit them again and again.

Their skilled workers worked so discreetly and professionally on my car, which reassured me. The staff maintained all the necessary precautions against covid-19 as well. Sanitization and face masks were a compulsion at that place.

Thedetailingmafia.com