News Coverage:

Nov 09, 2009 01:16 PM 2134 Views

News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

Who doesnt know about this newspaper...i have been exposed to it ever since I was a small kid...i would want to share my experience about this newspaper which I have been reading since years now...They have maintained their paper and print quality, infact it keeps getting better, but one thing that annoys me is the unwanted silly news...for example an actor gets cold, gifts his gf a car, etc..

I little bit of gossip is fine but th whole bombay times s filled with party pics and skin show...however it does have some really good and latest news, every wednesday holds different shades of hopes for the job seekers and it has become literally a blessing in disguise for the working class.

The supplement of the main newspapers gives us the insight into the real job world.It gives us the look into the opportunities in the job sector ranging from stewards to mangers. It is a complete boon for those who are seeking a job, be it a fresher or someone who is experienced and looking for either a change in his career field or is looking for a better paypacket. Previously there was no newspapers which were as complete as the the 'Ascent'.i like how the main paper is divided into sections like world news, sports, classifieds.They just need to cut down on gossip and skin show a little bit.I have written a few letters to them, lets hope they do somthin about it.

The Times Of India