News Coverage:

Jun 03, 2010 12:48 PM 2601 Views

News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

Times of india newspaper covers all the matter. But i think this is the worst paper in the a.p why means , they given me a offer student offer for 6 months they are charging 185 rps. But they dont send paper regularly to me.. In month i will get only 20 days.

The remaining 10 days they will sell the paper outside i think. In this newspaper all working people are doing broker work. Once vendor came to my house and asked service charge money. I said to him "ur not sending newspaper properly then how u came to me and asking money". Then after from next day on words he (9848719824)is not sending paper.

I complain to this contact no:040-23254243 times of india office. But no response then also i didnt getting paper. I complaint vendor head but no use .his contact no is(9502800991). Now i came a decision that in my life i wont take times of india newspaper. This is worst for supplying to customer.

S.mahender reddy