News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

Good newspaper, but too much skin and tittillation
Jul 08, 2009 06:12 PM 1870 Views

News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

I used to read the Indian express from a very young age and am a convert to Times Of India since last few years. A very good layout and colour format is exciting. their supplement also has lots of gossip that people might find exciting.

While there was always sexual content on the indiatimes website, It seems to be a recent phenomenon that the paper started carrying explicit pictures and articles on sex. Not that I am averse to such adult content but everything has a place and time. I am trying to teach my daughter to read newspapers and then these pictures appear.

The shame is that it has good content. I like the fact that they are also very pro-actively trying to bring out subjects of progress. I am also a great fan of their television channel-times now.

It is actually very embarassing when my small children ask questions about these pictures. Though I would like to continue reading it, I assume it will be more restricted within confined spaces. Its a shame that such a good vehicle needs sex and explicity.

SHOULD I LEAVE READING IT BECAUSE OF A COUPLE OF EXPLICIT PICS? TIME WILL TELL.

The Times Of India