Readability:

Story:

Karimnagar India
Here comes one more useless addiction... !!!
Jul 29, 2018 03:49 PM 4743 Views
(Updated Jul 29, 2018 03:45 PM)

Readability:

Story:

Three mistakes of my life .the book which I felt amazing in the beginning, I started reading the book casually without having any knowledge about its content.I read it for 10 minutes which lead me to read it continuously for next 10 hours in the class hours too .God .such addictive book it is .The grammar is not that hard it's easy and I always felt interesting while reading, the moral, content, story everything was fine and good but here comes the cons of such books.students are often the targeted ones for immediate diversion and the most easily spreading factors .This book binds the people like a magnet because of the things expressed so openly, even the title is so attractive. my opinion is this book does not enhance any creativity or improve grammar skills.it just entertains in a negative way  for which students are more attracted.The book got famous in our school within no time not only positively but a type of different opinion is formed on you when people know you read the book.my sincere suggestion this book got famous in an expressible way just don't get to it .you will end up reading all chetan bhagat  novels which are of no use.

The Three Mistakes of My Life - Chetan Bhagat