Readability:

Story:

Gwalior India
Awesome Book
May 04, 2018 10:13 PM 4987 Views
(Updated May 04, 2018 10:13 PM)

Readability:

Story:

Hey guys today am going to share my wonder-full experience with the book "The Secret"

The author of this book is Sir Rhonda Byrne. I read this book near about 5 years back when am in 1st sem in collage at that time am not normally reads novels or books but at that time am very disturbed mentally and emotionally because of some bad things happen to me so one day I realized that am going in a depression day by day and become a person which am never be then one of my friend suggest me to read some novels for being busy mentally and then I started to read novels and  the secret was the first novel which I read in my life may be that"s the reason why I love this book so much. Its help me a-lot.

The Readability of this book is very nice and simple to understand, its a short novel of 80 to 100 pages only in which number of short positive and inspiring story are written and whole book focused on the fact that - " It's all in the mind "  means what you think about is what you attract. Ex if you think negative then all the negative things attracted towards yourself and if think positive then all the positive things attract toward yourself. So this is my personal experience with this book and I suggest to everyone must read it.

Write a Review on The Secret - Rhonda Byrne