Readability:

Story:

THE SECRET-Positive Vibe
Dec 07, 2017 11:20 PM 6553 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 07, 2017 11:19 PM)

Readability:

Story:

The Secret' written by Rhonda Byrne is the best book I have read till date. The book changed my life. The book is all about the Law of Attraction occuring in everyday life. We all attract everything we think in our mind and visualize it. In this book, Rhonda tells us about her true life experiences and how she changed every contradictory thinking to positive thinking. Not only Rhonda, but many other successful people like Bob Proctor and John Assaraf also tell us about the secret we hold in our hands.

90% of the people in the world think what they don't want to happen in their lives but the Secret is all about what we think we attract. The Universe only says " Your wish is my command". When people think about what they don't want they attract it more and more into their lives. The book truly helped and is helping me further to change every negative thought into positive one.

This is the best book I have read till date. None of the books I have read excluding this one could help me so much as this book had. Not that the book only helps us change our thinking but also helps to attract every thing, dream and wishes that we want to achieve in life. Many small incidents have come true in my life by using the methods explained in this book. I would advise every person on reading this review to read the book atleast once. The more you read this, the more you make the habit of turning your life into positive and attract everything you want.

The Secret - Rhonda Byrne