Readability:

Story:

Changed my life
Jun 08, 2019 01:45 PM 3035 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 08, 2019 02:23 PM)

Readability:

Story:

I was introduced to this book by my dad. For people who have been fighting with negativity, facing failure again and again, or searching for knowledge on mind power then this is the book. I would say this book helps to plant the seed of mind power very well. It introduces the concept of law of attraction, which is repetition of thoughts coupled up with faith and gratitude can help you manifest your dreams, health, wealth and relationships. My review is that it actually does not reveal all the secrets to the law of attraction but only introduces you to it. It definately made me positive. I became more grateful to the things I have in my life. More content and happy and eventually I got promotions and all the wonderful relationships and slowly started manifesting things I wanted. It does surprise you in beautiful ways. People who are very practical may not believe it so if you dont believe dont read this book. This book is only for dreamers, for believers. But then it will do good who put their full faith and practice gratitude and law of attraction principals stated in this book. Happy Reading.

The Secret - Rhonda Byrne