13, Museum Road, Church Street, Bengaluru 560001, KA

+91-80-32718989, +91-9845326495

karnataka India
Best place for steaks
Oct 14, 2015 11:03 AM 4397 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 14, 2015 11:03 AM)

The only place in museum road is one of the best destination for steaks and burgers. One of the places which keeps it simple abs amazing. The ambience is cool abd it reminded me about Goa shakes in the night. I liked the openness and cosy atmosphere. I have been to this place more than twice and every time I had very good experience.

The menu card always confused me which one to eat as there are abundance choices of food. In starter we ate mint lamb chops which tasted awesome and different. If we not tasted the burger than we will definitely miss something. The American beef choice burger is most famous there. Absolutely fantastic the taste. In steaks we had fish steaks. Perfect place for a family or leisurely outing. Its quite bit difficult to get parking so better to come in weekdays and crowd will be less.

The Only Place - Museum Road - Bangalore