13, Museum Road, Church Street, Bengaluru 560001, KA

+91-80-32718989, +91-9845326495

Bokaro Steel City, India India
Why you should not go to The Only Place
Oct 22, 2014 03:29 PM 6166 Views

Went during lunch time and had to be back at work in 1 hr, But a very bad experience, Food was below average and cost nowhere matches the qaulity.

There were lots of Ants inside the table cover, they took so much time to serve.  During payment I gave my credit card after 10 minutes a person came with device and asked me to enter the pin, I did money got deducted and I kept on waiting for the credit card.

When I went near the counter my card was thrown at one corner, and when I asked for the card they said to wait, after 5 minutes again I asked then they said some technical issue and didnt responded well. When I said atleast you should inform what is going on, he said its not my fault you should wait and again asked to enter my credit card pin, again it failed and finally I have to arrange the cash and pay to them. Technical issues happen but they should learn how to behave and inform the person waiting.

Its a must visit if you have lot of money to waste for a waste like food, and lot of time to wait and hear nonsense reasons from the staffs.

The Only Place - Museum Road - Bangalore