13, Museum Road, Church Street, Bengaluru 560001, KA

+91-80-32718989, +91-9845326495

New Delhi, India India
Bad experience with the staff
Jun 07, 2012 09:41 PM 4337 Views

I had gone to the only place on 6th June to celebrate my friends birthday party with a couple of friends.

I must tell you though the menu spread was good, the service and waiters there are a a bunch of old timers morons who don't know what hospitality is all about. They just slam the glasses on the table when serving the drinks.There seems to be no etiquette while addressing to the guest or a right manner of speaking too.. It was a real turn off.

On calling the owner to address this issue of the waiter to be taught to be more polite and humble, we were instead told by him that this is the way it is here and we are trying to create a scene for no reason.It was an outright cheap and nasty behaviour from the owner.

This was the last straw, we cancelled the order and just walked out. All I can say is along with the food, these behaviour of the staff and above all the manager was sick to make us think why did we choose to go to this place to celebrate a special occasion. Such high handedness of the hotel staff shows how much one takes customers for granted.

The Only Place - Museum Road - Bangalore