Plot:

Cinematography:

Pittsburgh United States of America
Total Crap!!!!
Mar 11, 2002 12:22 PM 1825 Views
(Updated Mar 11, 2002 12:24 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I don't know where these directors get hold of such crap stories to direct.Its another one of those,no sense,''Believe it or not'',kind of a movie.It deals with the existence of other universes bearing exactly the same life forms as present in our own universe.According to this movie,there are 7 other universes and each of these universes have identical life forms.For example,if I'am me in my universe there are 6 other persons similar to me in each of the other 6 universes.My energy is a part of the energy shared by the other 6 members.If one person among us dies then the energy gets equally distributed among the remaining identical members.So,basically if 6 of the other members die then I will be left with all the energy and I will be THE ONE.That's what one Jet Li of another univesre plans to achieve.He somehow transits himself to other universes and kills his identicals,so that he becomes powerful.He kills 5 of them and has to kill the Jet Li of our universe to become the strongest.So,Jet Li faces Jet Li in a series of sci-fi(or should I say animated) fights and which one kills whom is anybody's guess.THAT'S IT.

The One Movie