Modern House, Opposite One Forbes Building, Dr. V B Gandhi Marg, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, MH

+91-22-22842430, +91-22-61344971

For foodie nutcases like me
Feb 20, 2015 02:15 AM 4163 Views

For a long time now, my wife and I have been exploring various eateries in Mumbai in the early hours(read unearthly) of the morning, looking for some great breakfast(doesn't always have to be healthy). Last Saturday we came across this restaurant called The Nutcracker and went in to try their breakfast.

Early in the morning the place looked really beautiful and we both were absolutely set to breakfast like a king! We called for Barley and Cracked Wheat Upma, Mushrooms on Toast, Buttermilk Pancakes and French Toast. Till the breakfast was being made we sipped on some great hot coffee.

Our breakfast arrived one after the other and we tucked in. The Upma had a lot of greens and veggies in it like Carrots, Peas, French Beans and tasted really good. The same goes for the pancakes which were slightly sour and sweet.

Overall we liked everything that we ordered and we did have a lovely time chatting and eating here. If you are looking for great joints for breakfast then I recommend The Nutcracker to you.

The Nutcracker - Fort - Mumbai