112, 6th Cross, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, KA

+91-80-41670975

Amazing Thali
Jan 19, 2015 04:10 AM 4544 Views

I visited the Naga Chef at Koramangala yesterday and it was an amazing experience. Initially I thought the place was quite shady especially from the outside but when I stepped inside I absolutely loved the decor. It had beautiful yet comfortable low table and benches.

Before ordering, I quickly browsed through the internet and the most talked about dish at Naga Chef was the Pork Thali. Without further delay, I placed the order for the same. The thali arrived in less than 10 minutes.

It was an exorbitant assortment of delicacies that included Pork Fry, Pork with Bamboo Shoots, Dal with Bamboo shoots, Mashed Potatoes, Chilly Tomato Chutney and some vegetables blended together with Naga spices. It was truly scrumptious.

It was a wholesome meal and I was stuffed hence couldn’t try the other dishes. I think I will return to Naga Chef to try other delicacies as well.

The Naga Chef - Koramangala - Bangalore