Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Oracle: I'd ask you to sit down, but, you're not going to anyway. And don't worry about the vase.

Neo: What vase?

Oracle: That vase.

Neo: I'm sorry...

Oracle: I said don't worry about it. I'll get one of my kids to fix it.

Neo: How did you know?

Oracle: Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on , would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Matrix :Directed & Written:Andy Wachowski, Larry Wachowski

Let the review start : We all who think playing video games is how to spend good time , will love this movie. But conservatives who want a story everytime in a movie will feel that the concept was potent,but it was not developed into adulthood, it was left in its infancy.

I most certainly feel there was big impact The Matrix made, not only on movies, but on youth culture, pop, what started like a action-science fiction film became a popular byword. Back to back produced sequels, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, were not impressive as the first film. The sequels could not do what matrix did the first time. Even though the filming was good of the sequels.

Anyway I dont enjoy sequels, I always avoide sequels, I say the forbidden fruit never taste so good the next time, even here it is true, you have a expectation from them the next time around, but the first time you do not know what to expect.

The Matrix had : Interesting and promising story line.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Story : (Keanu Reeves) is Thomas Anderson, aka Neo a computer hacker who is in search of another hacker, Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne), Neo feels Morpheus will give him answers to many questions he has, cardinal among them "What is The Matrix?" Neo meets Morpheus through Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss) Neo is told The Matrix is an interactive software program that the entire human population is connected to and through which they appear to live out normal lives. In reality, humans are connected to a giant power plant and are held on earth by a race of guard machines that have conquered the world and use humans as a power source. To keep humans under control, they are attached to The Matrix, but some have managed to break free from the machine's control and are now building a resistance, with the intention of destroying the machines and the Matrix and freeing all humans from bondage. Morpheus knows that Neo has the ablility to achieve this goal, he knows Neo is "The One", a person with the power to control and reshape the Matrix as he wishes, and he will finally lead humans to victory.

In the wake of war between Man and Machines, most humans now live in this computer generated world, and for the few that don't, life is pretty hard, living in the undergrounds and dirty refuse of our planet. The film did not take time to set up characters and situations. This is a very fast paced film, with very little real life in it. The Matrix glides along, never lingering over a scene and sequence. Matrix Reloaded was a overstuffed film, but none of that is in The Matrix.

Meaningful treatment of a potentially interesting idea was completely overlooked to show a few almost funny out of place action scenes. The fact that people went crazy over this movie shows that people are ready to swallow the senseless seasoned with some cool effects.

Except Neo, Morpheus and Trinity developed a little to give us some insight into them, they became our hooks in the movie to hang into them. Neo especially, being the focus of the film, is given the most screen time, and he acts as the primary hook for the audience, taking us hurridly into the world of the film, not allowing the environs and situations to unfold in a natural way.

Black leather costumes, Martial arts, and some Japanese Animation like scenes, make visually, The Matrix a superb production its effects they are noteworthy with the popular bullet sequences. The Matrix also has main actors train to perform most of the fighting sequences themselves, giving them all the more veracity, as opposed to stunt doubles. The Matrix is like the Star Wars franchise, and deserves a place in history. It was a unique experience of fresh packaging.Everything here was new to the mass audience, and that alone could account for a large chunk of the film's success.

Instead of leaving all of us wondering whether our world truly is real. Or we should get a sense of how ready we are to face the fact that our world is an illusion. What we perceive as real. We should have left the theater feeling intellectually moved. The film briefly brushed on some of these topics, it was so brief that no impression was left. Instead, focus returned to martial arts which had no real purpose in terms of the plot.

As you can see for yourself with the mixed feelings this film evokes, its not a emphatic hurrah ! I have seen a great movie, its all mixed into a vegetable broth, so my tongue gives this film a fair recommendation for viewing once, as repeated viewing is not possible and transparent.

Yo Matrix keep changing in our minds we remain the same since ages !!!!

The Matrix Movie