Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

In a world of 1s and 0s...are you a zero, or The One ? Finally, I saw the movie that has a legion of fans raving about it's action and story. Frankly, although I found it very good, I dunno, it doesn't match up in my expectation to be one of my fav action movies. Maybe it has got to do with the location & settings used in the movie - quite dark & kinda unappealing.

I found the story compelling and very philosophical. Those who see the movie for the first time may find the proceedings very confusing. We have many writeups in the internet about the plot of Matrix. But in Mouthshut, MS member smisbahuddin has given a simple & understading brief about the plot - check out the link http://www.mouthshut.com/review/The_Matrix-104924-1.html.

Keanu Reeves makes a cool impact with his martial arts & screen presence. All the actors playing major charactes in this movie have made an effective impact, especially actors like Laurence Fishburne and Carrie-Anne Moss who play the most important roles in the movie besides Keanu. Good cinematography and thrilling action choreography. Enjoy!

The Matrix Movie