Parking:

Store Range:

The KariGhars, SST Brindavan - No.65, EPIP, Opposite ITPL back gate No. 3, Whitefield,Bangalor 560066,Karnataka, India

+91-9845997945 / +91-80-28410945 / +91-9945953945

Bangalore India
3 In's -Ingenuity , Integrity & Intensity
Jul 07, 2016 10:57 AM 3276 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Abhishek, Vinayak & Aashita

You and Your team stand for 3 In's .

3 In's  -Ingenuity, Integrity & Intensity

We started our journey with The Karighars "by chance" after having dwelled in with many options -of engaging carpenters, class A/B contractors, even interior decorators, but we found something a miss in all our options .

Since we had moved in from Delhi our source of scouting someone who could catch our wavelength of expectancy was very limited . From the initiation of the project while the brick walls were being laid, I had a concept of layout design for our 2000 sqft flat which required optimization of available space, and also to give us a sense of openness, at the same time we wanted it to be an eye catcher & elegant .

Most of the options we were looking for, were off the shelve design which lacked customization which we were specifically looking for. Then finally we were introduced to The Karighars by close friend of ours Mr Dharmendra.

I spoke to Vinayak over the phone and we touched the right cord at the first instance. You immediately understood our specific requirement for the interiors.The thing that touched me about you was your sense of understanding, adaptability and the extent of your involvement in the project . In first 2 meetings you understood our likes and dislikes, I gave you the skeleton design of interiors and you played with it so well that the final outcome was

exactly in line with what I had envisaged as a concept in mind . That too helped us endlessly in our choice of lighting solutions, blinds, upholstery, curtains, wall papers .

I have deep appreciation for the involvement of Vinayak into the projects he handles, specially going to the minute detailing of every aspect of designing and execution . In spite of being in the same wavelength we did had disagreements:), but most lovable part of our association was we both finalized the designs only when we could convince each other. We both strive in that spirit of involvement . It never occurred to us that you were doing

this just for a sake of it but it always felt you were doing it for yourself, we enjoyed every bit of your commitment .

At the end of it my appreciation for you turn into affection, not only as a friend but as my brother.I will always remain indebted to you for what you did for me not as a professional designer but as part of my family. The fact that every time I step into my home, your thoughts stay with me . it speaks of the bond I genuinely share with you . You and your team delivered what you promised with 3 In's in mind .

I would recommend The Karighars to all those who aspire to bring into their home the unique personal touch which I promise -only Abhishek, you and your team will be able to deliver even though it may come at a premium but needless to state it's worth every bit of the penny . I would recommend your services to all those whose have an affinity towards finesse and commitment . Our special thanks to all your vendors, Rahul from Lights & Living,

Home Decor, Rupesh Floating Walls and Yuvaraj New Choice Hardware, they all complement you so well .

Our Good wishes are always with you & your team and as a piece of advice don't ever let go the 3 In's .these will always usher In the strength in you to achieve higher grounds in future . God Bless and stay committed!

Write a Review on The Karighars - Bangalore