Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

It is true. The general reviews of this movie aren't a brag. Undoubtedly It is THE best comedy I've ever seen. The trailer was good enough to convince me that the movie was gonna be an epic! Especially as a huge Bradley Cooper fan, I couldn't just wait for its release.

And pretty obvious as it seemed, the movie wasn't disappointing at all, at least for what I expected.The cast, all four of them played their roles exceptionally well! Especially Zach as Alan was incredible like he was born to play this role! Secondly the plot in Vegas, so likely! Can't deny that many people have had hangovers, ending up doing something they wouldn't have ever imagined of. The Only difference is that the movie shows the world's craziest hangover ever with extremely funny moments.

Overall, I loved the movie and wouldn't take a point away for anything. Just can't wait for the second Hangover coming out in 2011. Especially excited after hearing that Mel Gibson's gonna make a short experience in the movie!

Write a Review on The Hangover Movie