Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hanglover is the story about a Guy named Doug who is about to getmarried. He and his friends decide to have a blast in Vegas before hetakes the vow. Doug has three friends. One is a Doctor the other isa school teacher and the third basically does nothing (but is great atcasinos. He also gets slighted as fat jesus. Incidently he is thebrother of the bride).

Doug's father-in-law gives Doug his Mercedesand lets them loose to enjoy in Vegas. The gang-of-four set outthinking they would have a blast. They book a villa and late at night, sneek to the roof top with their share of shots. What follows next is a series of unfortunate events for whichthey had not planned for. Hangover is a hillerious story of interconnected events. Finally, what happens in vegas stays in Vegas.

My Impression

=========

Concept:

Ifyou have watched Ayesha Takia's "Friday", you would relate to the storyto some extent. Basically the friends have had a blast and they do notremember a thing about it. As the story unfolds they get to know abouttheir deeds on that fateful night.

Sine I had seen a similar movie, the concept was not new to me.

Story

The way the story unfolds in interesting and very different from Friday though.

Funny Moments

Thefunniest moment was when they get back the car and someone startsbanging from the boot. and when they open the boot they find themselvesin a very precarious situation. what follows is a very funny sequence.

Cons

My only grouse is that things cannot fall apart and fall in place so nicely. I cannot buy the ending.

Rating

==

Ona scale of 1 to 10 I would rate it at 6 1/2 (1- Least Rating and10-Highest Rating). Plus 1/2 for the fat jesus :). So I would give a 7on 10.

Write a Review on The Hangover Movie