Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Three scruffy men on a movie poster doesn't attract too much attention, compared to the glossy and glamourous women staring at you provocatively. I had heard about this movie from my friends and I accidentally decided to go for the movie. .

And Maaaannnnn, I can tell you this is one hell of a Roller Coaster Ride.The plot starts in a typical manner. One young man with a group of friends take off to Las Vegas for a Bachelors Party two days before his marriage.They are supposed to be getting off to a great start with a peg of whiskey or something while standing on top of a hotel. AND THATS IT.

The next scene finds them waking up in their hurricane wrecked hotel room, with Tiger in the Bathroom, and a Baby in a Cupboard and a Hen clucking around their drawing room. The fun starts here and they can't remember a thing about the Night, and the worst is yet to come. The Bridegroom goes missing !! The entire time of the friends is spent in trying to reconstruct the night and to find the Bridegroom.

Let me tell you - I haven't in a long long time seen such whacky and outrageous comedy. ..... A special mention must be made of the guy in beard Zach Galifianakis, who is terrific with his stupid comments..... It is a riproaring comedy and must see for comedy buffs. Don't go by the Poster, Its very deceptive.

The Hangover Movie