Vivanta By Taj Hotel, 1st Floor, Plot No 1-10-147 & 148, Mayuri Marg, Begumpet, Hyderabad 500016, TS

+91-40-67252626

Hyderabad India
Worst food and deserts
May 30, 2017 12:46 PM 800 Views (via Android App)

Food anf presentation: as it is close to my place, I thought I would visit this place which is located in taj vivanta.when we take food into consideration.we will have huge expectations as taj vivanta is a brand but guess what the food wasn't even average.it totally failed to feel our tastebuds.if you want the food, then this is not really a great place .and the quality of the food also is very bad.the chicken platter wasn't cooked properly.

Ambience: though it was a pool side, but when we went, half of us were facing towards the gym view.

Though the place has a good ambience, our place where we sat was not at all satisfactory and uncomfortable.

Customer sevice: at that point when we went , we were too hungry and the order was almost brought after 45 mins and when we also asked the management to give us a pool view table, they were not okay with it and we reamined in the same place.they should probably taking care of likes and dislikes of the customer.

Value for money: trust me, it has zero value for the money we give, the food and deserts they provide is just like a 1 star hotel.the management should keep in there mind the brand and work properly.

The Grill - Begumpet - Hyderabad