Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

Comedy for everyone.
Mar 20, 2007 06:52 PM 3024 Views
(Updated Mar 04, 2008 03:38 PM)

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

This is not the first time that a new comedy show had came into effect, but some shows are there which can't be forget like Gr8 indian comedy show.suresh menon plays an outstanding part in many of the comedy shows like "Ikke Pe Ikka" but if  you want to see some different sort of suresh then here is one for you.I suggest that it is a must watchable show for everyone who really wants to comeout from some internal sort of tension.

All the actors will make you laugh by making sound of many actors.I have seen the episode when suresh act like  "siddhu of Laughter Challenge ", literally I rolled over the floor after looking at their comic performance.also when they copied "Sholay" it was real fun to see that part.I can recommend to all the comedy lovers Guy to watch this program atleast once. you will never miss any episode of this show.

All the best to the actors of this show keep doing good work and have fun Guys.

Byeeeeee.