Parking:

Forum Mall
Sep 15, 2015 05:30 PM 10386 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Forum mall is one of the best malls in Bangalore according to me. The mall is not so big in size but there is lot of branded stores of clothes, footwear, electronics are available for the buyers.

This is not only the end various restaurants like McDonald's, KFC, pizza hut etc  are are also available in this particular mall. Childrens as well as adults can enjoy playing games in the games zone,  movie threatere is also available in this mall.

I visited this mall many times and iam familiar with every corner of this mall. I specially go here to watch movie with my friends and eat in restaurants inside the mall. Various events happens in this mall, restaurants and game zone is always crowded. in simple words we can say that its all under the same roof, all shopping lovers should  visit this mall once.

The Forum - Bangalore