Parking:

Store Range:

Forum show us how to manage Parking problem
Jan 18, 2007 05:02 PM 10364 Views
(Updated Nov 11, 2009 12:29 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

The Forum. Bangalore’s latest mall in Koramangala. Now of course, when we set out for this place, we didn’t have clue.

We first got an inkling of the upcoming problem when did not find parking in the basement, first floor, second floor, third floor, fourth floor…. Whoopee! Finally, finally, we were overcome with joy when we managed to find a parking space on the fifth floor.

I found a little bit of space in the ‘M’ section and in desperation picked up the first people who looked familiar – Jlo and Ralph Fiennes. As luck would have it they made Maid in Manhattan together. Now, I know that’s not exactly a classic, but I couldn’t go to Landmark for the first time and not buy anything? And every other alphabet was taken! Phew, was I glad when we actually found a line that had less than 10 people at the cashier.

Feeling ravenously hungry, we ventured into the appropriately named Transit where there were about 20 food counters and a lot of hungry people. And believe me when I say ‘A LOT’! There were crowds around all the counters and especially a big one around Beijing Bites. The Indian’s fascination with Chinese food has obviously not been affected by the cold political relations between the two countries.

so I think this review will be useful for you .

Write a Review on The Forum - Bangalore