Parking:

Time pass at FORUM
Apr 10, 2007 11:13 PM 9948 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Few years has passed away since Forum has opened.I think this place is treated like a Lover's park. Every evening u can see guyz and gals gathered in front, most of them dont shop there.They want to just hang around there. I have visited the mall few number of times. I think it is one of the well designed and attractive building. Down u have some popular brands like Nike, Rebok, Weekender etc. Very convenient elevater system, very friendly reception with missing person alert etc are one of many attractions.

Famous PVR Cinemas u can find on top(Bit costly, ok ). I have never seen this place lonely, always crowded since opening.I suggest u all to check this mall if are to bangalore.Really cool place to go for a weekend shopping.Located near hosur road(N.H) It is very easily accessible place with multistorey parking.

The Forum - Bangalore